In recent times, studies have shown that many companies are ready with top quality candidates in the pipeline ahead of time. The system of market mapping enables them to connect with inactive job seekers by collecting market information about prospective candidates with improved quality, better speed, and reduced costs. In a competitive landscape, it helps firms in head-hunting from being proactive to being reactive. Talent mapping further breaks into talent segmentation that allows companies to facilitate decision making in future projects. Market mapping is not generally to hire active candidates but to address a specific skills gap in your business.
UpMan Placements collects information of prospective candidates and designs custom-made solutions for clients during confidential recruitment process. Companies who are not sure of the possibility of finding the ideal person for their vacant profiles can hire market mapping services from us and get access to prospective candidates from a distance without interviewing them. We conduct a full search of their previous roles, their skills and also collect proper market information on them to facilitate decision making in the case of private projects.
Our hiring consultants who have years of experience in this process, build brand advocacy garnered from deeper insights of market perception. Our award-winning ability to engage candidates through our social media network has enabled us to assist in proper recruitment in sales and unearth high-calibre candidates during establishing.
Process of Market Mapping
Understand the Role of the required position
Take the initiative to understand the roles to be mapped and search for the ideal candidate with primary education, needed skills, and experience.
Collect proper Data
Collect all sources of information regarding the candidate through social media platforms, databases, and references from previous firms or companies and also head-hunting with personal contacts.
Create Talent Map
After capturing the needed information through insights, we focus on the requirements of targeted organizations.
Report the Findings
Use all the detailed findings to contextualize and ascertain the report findings with the client company.
Features of Hiring Market Mapping Services
- Succession Planning
- Talent Management
- Market Intelligence
- Competition Behavior
- Management Benchmark
- Planned Recruitment Needs
- Business Development
- Replacement Demands
- People Efficiency Increase
- Definition of New Management Roles
- Start-up Manpower Planning
Benefits of Hiring Market Mapping services
- By hiring market mapping services get complete comfort and certainty that a subsequent investment in recruitment will be a success.
- Lower all your cost of a research fee, to get updates on a candidate and other risks of an expensive executive search assignment by opting for market mapping services.
- Get 100% sure on the searched position specifications through going with the process of talent segmentation which is not available on the local market.
- Additionally, get a detailed source of valuable information related to the market status, trends, policies and procedures that are updated on these head-hunting platforms.
- Know everything about your competitors’ strategies, policies and the system management and market intelligence process through hiring market mapping services.
- Treat your candidate information confidentially and transparency with these services or else it will damage your brand value.
- Get all the internal data of identified managers who are interested in future or existing management roles in the organization.
Why choose UpMan Placements?
- Get viable proof about appropriate potential candidates through Market Mapping instead of full Executive Search assignment.
- Get the best candidates, by identifying passive candidates for different job roles
- We research on competitive salaries to help you offer a competitive salary package offer.
- Get help for negotiations during the recruitment process.
- Perform a thorough cost-benefit analysis on the entire recruitment process
- Research on competitors’ organizational structures to assist in planning and development
- Provide quarterly updates of candidates to clients on a regular basis
- Maintain a critical eye on evolving management roles throughout the market.